The RSM corporate finance team has enjoyed a very successful few years and due to growth and expansion, an opportunity has arisen for a Transaction Services Manager. The team based in Reading works on a wide range of transactions ranging in size from <£10m to >£100m and is looking for a manager to join the team to continue to build on the opportunities in the market. The role will provide exposure to a wide range of interesting and exciting transactions across a range of sectors whilst offering a healthy work life balance.
Overall job purpose
To assist in the execution of financial due diligence assignments on both buy side and sell side transactions and support the team in new business generation.
- Leading smaller engagement processes reporting direct to partners/directors
- Performing financial analysis on target businesses for inclusion in due diligence reports
- Liaising with clients, target businesses and other professional advisors during execution of transactions
- Reviewing and analyzing financial models
- Due diligence report writing (in Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Researching, preparing and supporting presentations / sales pitches for new business
- Relationship building with potential clients and intermediaries (private equity houses, banks and corporates)
Personal and professional qualities
- Graduate and Qualified Chartered Accountant, preferably with first time passes, with 1-3 years PQE
- Some exposure to due diligence is expected
Requirements for the role
- Genuine interest in, and enthusiasm for, understanding how businesses generate profits and cash
- High intelligence, evidenced by strong academics
- Self -starter with energy to work long, flexible hours and to tight deadlines
- Displays high level of accuracy, diligence and integrity
- Commercially minded and a critical thinker
- Able to form relationships with wide range of people and strong team player
- Willing to travel as required
At RSM we work hard to create an environment where our people can make a difference - to themselves, their career, their teams, and to the success of our firm and clients. We support all our people to work flexibly, to manage their family and other responsibilities alongside their work commitments; we believe this is key to achieving an inspiring and fulfilling working environment.
Diversity and Inclusion at RSM
At RSM, inclusion and diversity are central to our values. We have an authentic focus on intentional inclusion, enabling our people to feel they can bring their whole self to work and ensuring everyone feels supported, respected and confident to make a valuable contribution.
To find out more, please visit our Diversity and Inclusion page on our Careers Website.
- Due Diligence
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'