As a Deal Advisory Transaction Services Manager, you will take responsibility for delivery of the financial due diligence process and the delivery of high-quality reports to corporate, private equity and banking clients.
The role will offer the opportunity to develop a portfolio of local relationships and clients.
The Due Diligence team also work on a number of cross-border transactions; the role will therefore afford the opportunity to work on these deals, developing deal and sector knowledge.
As part of our Deal Advisory in team in Manchester, the candidate will have the opportunity to work closely with Corporate Finance and other DA colleagues on a regular basis. There will also be an open line of communication to the Partner group, with a strong focus on teamwork, collaboration and creating opportunities for development.Role & Responsibilities
- Working directly to partners locally and nationally.
- Co-ordinating and directing proposals – developing overall proposition, scope and fee
- Managing financial due diligence assignments and overseeing the input from specialist teams.
- Directing and preparing insightful analysis and communicating issues in a timely manner.
- Planning and preparing issues-focussed due diligence reports.
- Delivering confident and clear presentations to the client and other stakeholders.
- Understanding and responding appropriately to client needs.
- Providing on the job training for junior staff.
- Controlling time spent against budget and recovering unbudgeted time.
- Developing strong working relationships with clients and intermediaries.
- Assisting and taking ownership of business development initiatives – locally and nationally.
- Assess and produces high quality work in line with the Firm's policy and processes, meeting relevant regulatory requirements.
- Qualified to ACA (or equivalent).
- Financial due diligence experience.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Report writing experience.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills.
- The desire and ability to develop self and others.
- Ability to develop new initiatives and methodologies.
- Ability to identify issues thought sound analysis and application of commercial acumen in all situations.
- Actively seeks to enhance expertise and knowledge.
The Financial Advisory Services (FAS) team is a rapidly growing, award winning and global group. You will be joining a team at the forefront of large international infrastructure projects, global M&A transactions, high-profile forensic investigations, business valuations, corporate restructuring and national creditor advisory services; all with the aim of adding value to clients by finding solutions to a wide range of financial issues. Our FAS specialists support clients with raising finance for large infrastructure projects, advise on corporate acquisitions (both in the UK and cross border), restructure businesses to secure livelihoods and act as experts on high profile international investigations and disputes.Inclusion and Diversity
At Mazars inclusion and diversity are central to our values. We recognise that being an inclusive and diverse organisation makes us stronger as a business.
We seek to attract and recruit people who reflect the diverse nature of our clients and communities, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, nationality, faith or belief, social background, age and disability. Mazars selects candidates based on skills, knowledge, qualifications and experience.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'