Transaction Services Executive
Transaction Services Executive - Edinburgh - CA Firm - £competitive salary + benefits
Your new company
Our client is an international network of accountancy and business advisory firms. They are one of the largest and most successful firms in the UK. Their Transaction Services business has been growing rapidly over the last few years, both organically and as a result of investment and operational improvements. Working with some of the most active PE houses, corporates and referrers, they primarily focus on deals between £50m-500m (but do also get involved in both larger and smaller transactions) in the TMT, life sciences, industrial, consumer, FS, real estate, shipping and leisure + hospitality sectors.
Your new role
This Executive position will work predominantly on a key client within the healthcare sector. Key responsibilities include:
- Working on projects for the account on acquisitions both in the UK and in a large number of European countries
- Building excellent relationships with clients and colleagues
- Working on multiple projects
- Undertaking hands-on field work
- Providing clients with value-adding recommendations
- Assist with administration and ad hoc projects
What you'll need to succeed
The Successful Candidate Will
- Be a fully qualified accountant (ICAS/ACCA), ideally with Big 4 experience
- Have a strong knowledge of MS Office
- Have a desire to progress a career within Transaction Services
- Demonstrate proficiency in basic business skills
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Be a motivated self-starter
What you'll get in return
Our client prioritises providing a stimulating environment in which you will be supported to develop and succeed. Benefits include:
- 25 days holiday (rising to 28 days with service/grade)
- Matched employer contribution pension
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Flexible benefits such as holiday buy/sell, health benefits, travel/tech insurance, discounted gym membership
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'