Transaction Monitoring Associate - Prestigious International Bank
Our client are a prestigious International Commercial Bank, who are looking to hire an immediate starter with 1-2 years of experience in compliance and transaction monitoring screening.
- As a Transaction Monitoring Analyst, you will be responsible for reviewing transactions to identify any Money Laundering or Terrorist Financing cautionary flags and rapidly dispositioning them after review and annotating adequate comments
- You will also be required to look at Sanction screening system and daily alerts from time to time. This will means extensively checking the information of the listed sanctions entity with the information of the system. Where ever required escalating the review to the next level.
- You will be responsible for perform risk-based reviews on; enhanced due diligence cases, Suspicion activity cases and transaction monitoring cases, to analyze trends and mitigate ML/TF risks with clear and concise narrative.
- You will be responsible in producing regular MIs and creating regular user friendly reports. Extensive involvement in reviewing data trends and thresholds to ensure efficiencies are created to effectively dispose the alerts.
- Ensure Compliance with bank’s AML and CTF policy, process and procedures and ensure that the processes and procedures are embedded in the day to day working of the business and the staff is aware of the contents
- At times you will be performing gap analysis and identifying AML and/or Compliance/Regulatory issues compared to the laws and regulations in force
- Tracking of Monitoring findings and follow up on agreed action points for completion of remedial aactions
- Assist with other duties as assigned by the Head of Compliance, MLRO periodically
Skills and attributes for success:
- Practical knowledge of JMLSG, AML Regulation and Proceeds of Crime Act
- You must have very good attention to detail, very good written and verbal communication skills
- You should have very good research skills and experience working with on line research tools
- You must be detail oriented with a logical and analytical bend of mind and are able work to tight deadlines and manage own workflow/priorities accordingly
- You must have knowledge in AML domain with preferably 1.5- 2 years of work experience in compliance
- You must have excellent PC proficiency, including MS Office applications
- You should be well-organized and have multitasking and prioritization skills
- Strong work ethics , should be a a strong team player who has good understanding of prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum A level or equivalent
- Around 3 years banking industry experience
- 1.5 - 2 year transaction Monitoring / screening experience
- Any certifications in AML / financial crime will be welcome
For more jobs like this, search Market Talent on google - go direct to our website for more live roles and set up your own job alerts.
- Financial Crime
- sanction screening
- transaction monitoring
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'