Bury St Edmunds
£30,000 + OTE
Our client, a main dealership in Bury St Edmunds, is looking for a Transaction Manaager to join their busy showroom.
You will be joining a long-established organisation that has continued to expand and evolve. At the heart of their company is a belief in Progressive Leadership and Valuing employees; and they provide a multitude of platforms and opportunities to support team members in being the best versions of themselves.
As a Transaction Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Effectively coordinating all aspects of the customer experience within the showroom environment.
- Guiding Sales Executives with transacting vehicle purchases.
- Managing the finance and insurance-related elements of vehicle purchases.
- Monitoring, measuring, supporting and reviewing the performances of the Sales Executives.
- Ensuring the correct mix of stock is available and appropriately presented.
- Assisting with forecasting the expected performances of the department.
Previous experience in the motor industry is preffered and a full UK driving licence is essential.
For more information please call Kayleigh at OSR Recruitment on or email your CV in confidence to .
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
- Automotive/ Motor Trade/ Manager/ Business Manager/ Transaction Manager/ Sales/ Showroom Manager