Transaction Manager - Salary: £25k Per Annum (OTE's of £55K)
We are currently seeking a transaction manager for our client who are a reputable Automotive car dealership in the area.
As a Transaction Manager, you will support the Sales Manager being accountable for ensuring the retailer maximises sales of finance and insurance products whilst obtaining the best possible profit.
You shall negotiate the best financial deals, maximising customer uptake of extended service contracts, protection programmes and accessory packages, and ensuring that customer first behaviours are promoted at all times.
You will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Data analysis, making recommendations based on information and your prior marketplace experience.
- Able to effectively listen to customers to establish needs, reviewing all customer contacts and monitoring the outcomes.
- Maintain status as an FCA approved advisor.
- Provide customers with accurate and relevant finance options, answering questions effectively; publish finance examples for new and used vehicles
- Review customer credit applications to ensure they include complete and accurate information; follow up upon customer applications and liaise with lending institutions
- Resolve customer complaints professionally and calmly.
- Support annual business planning and budgeting for the team.
Please don't hesitate to apply for the role, Make sure all your contact details and CV are up to date.
- Automotive Industry
- Business Manager
- Transaction Management