Do you have the passion to deliver an excellent customer service whilst mentoring a high performing sales team?
As a Business Manager, you will be responsible for all insurance and finance sales within the retailer, including GAP insurance, paint protection and warranties.
By building a relationship with every purchasing customer you will ensure that all financial products are sold within regulatory guidelines, that all sales team members have a deep understanding of all products so you can maximise opportunities. Through providing the best customer experience, mentoring and developing staff members, you will drive all F&I sales in the retailer.
You will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Provide customers with accurate and relevant finance options, answering questions effectively; publishing finance examples for new and used vehicles.
- Able to effectively listen to customers to establish needs, reviewing all customer contacts and monitoring the outcomes.
- Review customer credit applications to ensure they include complete and accurate information; follow up upon customer applications and liaise with lending institutions.
- Mentoring, training and developing team members on the effective and correct selling of F&I products and services, whilst deputising for the Sales Manager in team management during absences.
- Data analysis, making recommendations based on information and your prior marketplace experience.
- Maintain status as an FCA approved advisor.
- Resolve customer complaints professionally and calmly.
- Support annual business planning and budgeting for the team.
- A valid UK Driving License.
Why work for us?
Jaguar Land Rover offers you an excellent opportunity to develop your skills and provides you with training and an excellent career pathway. We offer you a generous salary package, a team focused environment which, through learning and development, supports you in your career goals.
The Jaguar Land Rover Retail Network focuses on people, they are at the heart of everything we do.
Together we will guide you to a career you are truly proud of. We work as one united team, by taking a long-term perspective, we build foundations to last and we transform our business together.
What are the next steps?
To receive further information regarding this exciting opportunity and our prestigious brand, please "APPLY NOW"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'