Futures Recruitment Services are currently recruiting for a Transactional Administrator to join a growing global financial services company in Fareham.
Our client is looking for a bright individual to join their team. With industry leading employee retention and a huge emphasis on personal and professional development, this company are looking to invest in a motivated transactional administrator to assist in the routine day-to-day administration of a large pension scheme.
Reporting to the Financial Reporting Manager training will be provided in house for technical knowledge to provide sound administration and accounting service, so the right candidate will be a quick learner. The business values close working relationships between colleagues and clients so being great with people is beneficial.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist with all aspects of the administration of pension funds and associated fund structures
- Assist with all aspects of accounting matters, including the preparation, reconciliation and proofing of investor reports, and ad-hoc investor requests
- Assist with completion of routine audit queries
- Prepare periodic bank reconciliations and provide or source supporting documentation evidencing transactions
- Maintaining accurate records on eFront and Microsoft Excel working paper schedules for all aspects of bookkeeping
Skills, knowledge and expertise:
- Sound technical financial services knowledge or similar finance industry experience (purchasing/sales ledger clerk as an example)
- Computer literacy skills are essential, especially a proficient user of Excel
- A strong attention to detail, evidenced through past experiences
The client is considering full-time or part-time applicants, with a minimum working week of 25 hours. So if you are looking to enhance your career in financial administration then get in contact with futures or apply below!
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'