- Competitive minimum salary of £21,950 (negotiable for the right experience and person)
- Generous holiday allowance - 25 days annual leave, rising to 30 days after 5 years service in addition to 9 public holidays
- Flexible working hours Monday to Friday between 7am and 7pm
- Pre-school childcare vouchers and playschemes during Easter and summer at a lower rate
- Career development and progression - a recognised silver-accredited Investor in People, we develop our people at every stage of their career, providing a personal progression plan, on- and off-site training courses and opportunities to gain qualifications and professional accreditations
Essential Skills and Experience - You will:
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong administration skills
- Minute taking, diary scheduling
- Have proven organisation skills, negotiating effectively to ensure that the right people are represented at meetings and events.
- Have experience of working within a busy and proactive administrative team.
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Knowledge of SharePoint and Skype for Business.
- Working knowledge of Jira and Confluence or equivalent project management tools.
- Knowledge of Agile project management principles.
- Assist in developing a range of products including a variety of field instructions and training material
- Proof-read and update documents for quality assurance purposes. This will also involve cross checking that documents are consistent
- Set up, manage and maintain administrative process for all areas, for example ensuring that version control procedures are in place for all documentation across the teams
- Assist in coordinating logistical requirements for the field team
- Provide general administrative support to the team which will include managing agendas, taking notes at meetings and maintaining a record of all meeting/workshop documentation
- Actively take responsibility for team organisation, to include arranging meetings and organising travel (car hire, train tickets, accommodation etc)
- Collate, monitor and assist with arranging learning and development opportunities for the team
- Ensure the team complete mandatory e-learning modules on time and keep a record of completion
- Manage and maintain the induction and leaver process for new starters to the team, providing advice to line managers to ensure everything is covered
- Assist team members with policies and processes, use of IT systems, claiming expenses, etc
- Adhoc administration tasks
- During operational periods of the census be required to provide cover to 5pm on a rota basis with the team
If this role sounds ideal for you, please apply by sending your CV online immediately - if you require any further info, please call Natalie at the Cardiff branch of Randstad
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
- data entry
- office support
- minute taking
- booking meetings
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job