Training & Support Consultant - London - £30k to 45k (doe)
Training & Support Consultant is required by well-established and rapidly expanding software company of distinction based within 2 minute walk of London Bridge station. This organisation has grown significantly year upon year in the last 20 years and as a direct result the structure continues to evolve as does the scope to progress. We require an IT professional with a background in providing training and support to work in a varied, exciting role!
You will be responsible for the following:
- Project managing of medium and large implementations to ensure these are carried out successfully.
- Training of our software to new and existing clients.
- Training of colleagues within the company.
- Keep and update documentation to manage implementation/ training processes.
- Provide 1st line telephone/remote support.
- Provide 2nd line for medium/high level problems and managing issues through to satisfactory fix - ensuring clients are kept updated at all times.
Candidates will need to be good communicators, ideally based around the London area but able to travel throughout the UK. You'll be travelling to customer sites frequently so flexibility is key.
If you have a passion for travel, enjoy variety in your working week, love to share your knowledge with others this is the role for you. Send your CV to ARC IT Recruitment who are managing this vacancy on an exclusive basis. Please send your CV now for immediate consideration.
£30k to £45k doe