Training Support Administrator
Training Support Administrator - Based Knutsford
Immediate Start for either a Temp to Perm or Permanent position
Salary - £20,000 to £24,000 dependent of experience plus benefits
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have experience of working within the Education sector and have a strong administrative background and a high level of attention to detail with impeccable organisation skills
Skills for Security deliver government funded apprenticeship programmes at our training centre in Knutsford. We work closely with companies within the security industry, helping to grow their operations through increasing the skills levels and competencies of their employees.
- Highly competent IT skills, including the use of email and Microsoft Word and Excel (PowerPoint desirable but not essential)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to work flexibly and manage a diverse workload and a strong team player
- As Training Support Administrator, you will be involved with the day to day administration and coordination of our apprenticeship programmes.
- You will have specific responsibility for managing our learners, having 1:1 contact with those learners and employers throughout the process.
- Other responsibilities include maintaining accurate training records, certificating learners, handling customer service enquiries via telephone & email and other ad hoc administrative duties.
- MS Office
- communication skills
- highly organised
- outgoing personality
- strong attention to detail
- training support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'