At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
The Shipping & Delivery Support (SDS) Knowledge Management (KM) team creates, maintains, and delivers Knowledge Center (KC) content and training for SDS associates that support Drivers (Off-Road and On-Road), Recipients (customers) with escalated Amazon delivery issues, shippers, and property managers / storage owners. SDS KM also creates and maintains customer-facing Help content for products and services, like Amazon Key and Hub. This role will specifically support Delivery Station Liaison (DSL), a group of delivery station based customer service associates that enable real-time, hands-on investigation of where a package is and how Amazon can get it to a customer as quickly as possible. Additionally, it provides customer access to local experts who can provide them the most accurate and up-to-date information about their packages, and how Amazon is resolving potential delivery issues affecting them
SDS KM is seeking a Training Specialist for the Delivery Station Liaison program in the UK and Germany. The Training Specialist should be passionate about providing exceptional learning experiences, thinks globally, can take ownership of key training projects, and has the ability to contribute to innovative ideas. This role will partner with Content Development and Instructional Design in the development and continuous improvement of training materials.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate customer obsession by incorporating best practices in facilitation and training delivery, ensuring associates are well equipped to support SDS customers across all lines of business.
Core competencies of the role include:
- Deliver training to SDS associates utilizing a variety of facilitation modalities including in-person and virtual
- Manage training request intake, implementation and reporting
- Support the development and continuous improvement of training materials by collaborating with Content Development and Instructional Design
- Effectively manage both in-person and virtual classrooms, supporting an engaging learning experience
- Incorporate Socratic Methodology in the classroom and encourage critical thinking and problem solving
- Monitor training performance and provide additional learning interventions where needed
- Support associate transition from the classroom to production, ensuring associates meet quality and performance targets as defined
- Evaluate learning experiences and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Support SDS Knowledge Management goals and initiatives
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2+ years previous experience in corporate training and development or related field
- Professional experience presenting to an audience, able to convey complex information in an engaging manner
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal English and German skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional and global environment, demonstrate cultural sensitivity, and earn trust from all stakeholders
- Prior experience in a training and development role in customer service
- Background in instructional design or adult learning theory is a plus
- Ability to accommodate a flexible schedule to support training requirements across multiple time zones
- Ability to travel as required
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'