Salary:£32,000 plus benefits
Worldwide travel is involved in this role
Do you have a mechanical and/or electrical engineering background with a genuine interest in training? Do you have a desire to train across the globe? If so we would love to speak to you about the following role…..
Bluefire Consulting are looking to recruit a Training Specialist to deliver training courses within Huntingdon and worldwide when required. This role will delivering group training sessions to groups of between around 3-12 people and the main duties will include:
* Monitoring all course training material and content and provide feedback to ensure it remains relevant and up-to-date
* Delivering group training courses within a classroom environment and online
* Assisting with the development of new courses
* Coaching and mentoring course delegates in preparation for Programme assessments
* Organising and planning course preparation for LEEA Advances Programme assessments
* Advising and supporting Senior Training Specialists and Training Managers as required
* Undertaking enquiries, either over the telephone or via the internet or other resources
* Providing coaching and feedback to ensure support and guidance is provided
* Analysing information from other investigators or consultants
A proven background in mechanical and/or electrical engineering is essential. We are looking for someone with a genuine passion for Training and ideally you will be a qualified trainer/instructor or who has the ability to transfer engineering knowledge into a training delivery role. The successful Training Specialist will have excellent written & verbal communication skills and must demonstrate presentation and project management skills. Working knowledge of lifting equipment or a background or working within the lifting industry is preferable. The ability to work occasionally at height, in confined spaces, in dirty environments or remote areas is required. As this position will involve worldwide travel, a full UK Driving Licence and UK passport is needed.
Our client is a well-established, front leading association that is expanding. They pride themselves on a strong team environment and an excellent working environment. They have consistently expanded and grown over the last few years and have great relationships with their delegates across the globe. This is a varied role within the training field and requires someone who is passionate and enthusiastic about becoming a successful Trainer.
- Training Specialist; Company Trainer; Mechanical Engineer; Electrical Engineering; LOLER; PUWER; Cambridgeshire; Huntingdon