Training Sales Executive - Camberley - £18k - £20k + bonus
We are recruiting for our client in Camberley for a Sales Executive to work in our clients Training Academy speaking to contacts about public course places and to generate leads for the sales specialists.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
• To make follow up calls on marketing campaigns to secure bookings for public courses.
• To develop ongoing relationships with regular customers to investigate other opportunities.
• To use the current CRM system or alternative record keeping system to record all sales activities to ensure the information is centrally documented and accessible.
• To ensure daily activities meet quality and quantity expectations and internal KPI’s.
• To ensure all opportunities are maximised with add on sales and to engage colleagues where appropriate.
• To raise any areas of concern to the line manager to prevent complaint or damage to business development opportunities.
• To provide feedback of activities in the prescribed format in a monthly report to the line manager one day before the end of each month.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a sales or telesales environment and will be competent working both within a team and individually to maximise success.
We are looking for an excellent relationship builder and someone who can confidently communicate at all levels.
This is a dynamic and challenging role with the ideal candidate having the ability to adapt positively to an ever-changing workload.
Sales experience in a commercial training environment would be advantageous but not essential.
This role is offered with excellent benefits and offers the opportunity to join a reputable and global client.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.
- Lead Generation
- Sales Executive
- Telephone Manner
- Training Programme
- Building Relationships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job