Our client is a training company who assist businesses within the Staffordshire area. This company help with apprentice schemes and advise businesses to ensure they meet all the necessary requirements. The role of Sales Advisor sits within an existing team, it is a very established training organisation who have this excellent opportunity within the community.
- This sales advisor role will be contacting local businesses (the calls will be either warm leads, existing clients or new businesses) to find out about them and to see if they could benefit from taking on an apprentice to enhance their businesses
- You will be using your sales skills to listen to the client and then to offer the best requirements that fit their needs - outlining all the benefits of an apprentice -ensuring you are asking open and fact finding questions
- Finding learners for opportunities with businesses and introduce both parties
- Ideally the client is seeking someone from a previous training company background (further education, training or apprenticeships)
- Strong sales background
- Ideally immediately available
Our client would also consider individuals who have maybe worked as a Recruitment Consultant, Training Advisor, Sales Person, Business Development Advisor, Commercial Training Sales.
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job