Training Project Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a well-established global organisation. The Training Project Manager will lead and manage technical and management learning and development projects of various sizes. Providing the right solution working with stakeholders internally, Clients and Partners. He/she will lead as the Project Manager for the entire training project lifecycle.
This is a pivotal role; you will help ensure that the learning and development solutions (training programmes and projects) are delivered in scope, on time and to budget. The role requires an operational, hands-on, solutions focused approach and requires the ability to understand and empathise with clients’ evolving challenges to help shape the optimum solution to meet the client requirement.
Key Skills and Attributes
• Minimum two years within a service delivery project management training role
• Proven experience running and completing successful training projects on time, to budget and in scope.
• Client facing experience within a service delivery /project management role
• Adept at working with key stakeholders within both clients, the business and 3rd party suppliers
• Product development experience
• Experience of problem resolution
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Baseline Technical background
• Prior experience in the training industry
• Prior experience of managing CBT/e-learning development
• A wish to embrace project management as a career.
• Certified in a project management qualification or relevant business degree.
• A genuine 'people person’ with excellent rapport building skills.
• Good organisation skills and time efficiency.
• An interest in IT with a good base technical knowledge, application knowledge of SharePoint, Microsoft Office applications and ability to quickly adapt to new tools.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience or aptitude for business bid and report writing.
The is a full time role that requires a flexible approach to working hours and location and some late night and early morning working from time to time as required. Travel to and from other venues in the UK or overseas may also be required.
- Project Management
- Service Delivery
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job