We have a vacancy for a part-time Training Operations Assistant (temporary maternity cover) to join our Training Operations team. This role will report directly to the Training Operations Manager. The key purpose of the role is to ensure the smooth running of training across specified areas of the UK.
The requirements of the job will be many and varied, commensurate with the needs of a dynamic, high growth business. Working within the Training Team, responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Internal course administration.
- Creating certificates.
- Supporting the Co-ordinators by liaising with trainers, delegates, venues and suppliers to ensure the smooth running of courses - organising the distribution of training materials to trainers; creating and processing course paperwork; monitoring and arrangement of course facilities and catering.
- Supporting team members with all administration duties.
- Ensuring the smooth handover of delegate follow-up to Membership Services Team.
- Maintaining accurate up to date database records.
- Contributing to the development of new processes, and streamlining existing processes within the department.
- Engaging in cross team disciplines according to the needs of the business.
Person requirements - To be considered for this role, you will need to demonstrate:
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, including a first-class telephone manner.
- Ability to build and develop strong and nurturing relationships with all team members and clients.
- Ability to be respectful and inclusive of others.
- Ability to collaboratively work with other teams.
- Commercial awareness.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Highly computer literate and a sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Ability to organise, multi-task and prioritise.
- Experience in a training or education environment.
- Experience working with the Moodle learning platform.
The Benefits. Why you will love working for us?
- Competitive salary dependent on qualifications and experience.
- Holiday entitlement of 33 days per annum inclusive, pro rata.
- Pension scheme.
- Discretional annual bonus.
- Subsidised use of on-site facilities.
- Modern office space set within spectacular Devon countryside,
- Relaxed and team spirited working environment,
- Free on-site parking.
Employment will be subject to a satisfactory outcome of a check by the DBS.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Database Administration
- Microsoft Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'