Training Operation Manager
Title: Training Operations Manager
Location: City of London
Salary: £35k-£40k + Attractive Benefits
Are you an amazing leader? Are you able to bring your ideas to life by engaging and influencing others? Would you like to help design and shape a fresh onboarding programme? If yes, then we have the role for you!
Our client is looking for an operational superstar to drive and delivery a fantastic training programme. It is your job as the training manager to create, iterate and own the training provided and monitor its success. In this role you will be responsible for leading initiatives to ensure we are continuously improving and updating our training based on the success metrics you have defined and implemented. Adaptable and flexible by nature, you welcome change and challenge existing processes and operations.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working in a similar role
- Be well spoken, approachable and have an excellent command of English
- Confident and have real passion for improvement
- High level of energy motivating a team and delegates in a demanding environment
- Ownership in achieving targets and continuously delivering at the highest standards
If you are interested in a confidential discussion please forward your CV to set up an introductory call.
CCA recruitment has over 15 years' experience of recruiting staff into the UK Call and contact centre industry, we provide innovative solution to our client and candidates in the Customer Service, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries
- customer service