Covering Gatwick, Kent, Heathrow and Portsmouth
Must be able to drive
Electric Car provided.
Our specialist maintenance and security team are currently seeking training officers for a regional role. We are working closely with our client to appoint candidates on a permanent base.
Our client offers many benefits, including pension and life insurance, a 25-day holiday plus bank holiday, discount vouchers and much more.
Job objectives and responsibilities
The Training team are an integral part of Learning and Development, proudly supporting our clients' Senior Leadership Team in their objective to ensure new and existing colleagues are appropriately trained to fulfil their role and developed to their full potential. As a role model, you must be inclusive, positive, and engaging in everything you do, going the extra mile for your students. Working in collaboration with the Training Officers, Regional Operational Training Teams, Operational Management, QHSE, the Home Office and L&D team, the role requires individuals to work autonomously with passion to deliver the exceptional every day, being fully committed across all Care & Custody contracts.
We are looking for experienced Regional Operational Trainers to manage the completion of the regional training plan and the delivery of training courses, refresher courses and taking responsibility for ensuring adequate resources are maintained for all programmes. You will be responsible for delivering training packages to cohorts of new and experienced Care & Custody colleagues both virtually and in person, to ensure best practice is embedded. You must participate in the training of team members facilitating ‘Upskilling' workshops for Operational Trainers, and you will be required to use a variety of techniques to suit different learning styles, neurodiversity needs and individual requirements.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a people-facing training role.
- Minimum 1 years' experience in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment working autonomously and remotely within a wider team.
- Career experience in the use of a range of techniques to support training and development activities is required.
- Relevant and industry recognised accreditations and qualifications e.g., Education and training qualification level 3 or equivalent and/or previous coaching & teaching experience
- Demonstrable ability to adapt behaviours, communication styles and approaches for differing groups of people.
- Positive and self-motivating
- Administrative, record keeping and report writing skills.
- Effective and clear written communication skills
- Ability to confidently use and work with Microsoft Packages and systems.
- A natural curiosity to develop and master personal skills and knowledge.
- Approachable, engaging, and authentic communication style
- Use of Force, First Aid or H&S instructor is desirable but not essential.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'