An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Change Officer to join a leading organisation based in Belfast.
This is a Full-Time, Temporary position
Working hours: Monday – Friday: 9am – 5pm (37 hours per week)
With a salary of £32,328 per annum
As Change Officer, you will be working as a member of a dynamic and diverse change management team, which is a unit within the overall project.
• At least 2 year’s experience in developing and delivering training programmes – experience of ICT training is highly desirable
• Knowledge of change management approaches
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal – with the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
• A passion for sharing knowledge, driving desired behaviours through a coaching mentality
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Participate in the design and delivery of training (classroom and on-line) for Project Managers (circa 200) in the coming months
• Design and deliver time recording training to wider staff body (circa 500) at the beginning of next year
• Design support material to be used on-line including manuals to support the business change
• Liaise with staff across the organisation to interpret business requirements and negotiate with Project Team, to provide appropriate advice and solutions to reflect the overall change programme and individual work stream requirements
• Participate in the delivery of a comprehensive communication programme for relevant staff
• Any other duties appropriate to the grade and nature of the post
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'