Training Officer required for immediate start for a Manufacturing and Production company based in West London. Knowledge of having worked within Food, Manufacturing or Production would be preferred.
Travel will be required across two different sites between London and Stevenage.
You will be working for a well-known Manufacturing and Production company based in West London.
This Training Officer for well-known Manufacturing and Production company based in West London, is very much a "hands-on" role. It offers variety from being on the factory floor, to creating training and delivering classroom inductions. The ability to multi-task, and wear many hats is key, coupled with a can-do attitude.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Support Training Manager with development of new induction and training process/materials
- Knowledge of creating new training material and delivering classroom style is a MUST!
- Delivering courses such as Food Safety Level 1 & 2
- Coaching/Assessing Train the Trainers
- On boarding and induction across two different sites Park Royal & Stevenage
The successful Training Officer will have the following:
- Friendly, approachable and a "hands-on" type person
- Able to work under pressure and deliver against time lines
- Knowledge of working within Food, Manufacturing or Production would be preferred
- Ideally you will have Food Safety Level 3 and IOSH qualifications
- Excellent MS Office Skills and intermediate - advanced excel skills
This Training Officer role based in West London is a permanent opportunity
Hours per week : 9.00am - 5.30pm. Flexibility will be required as there may be some night-shifts here and there.
- Learning & Development
- Training Officer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'