Our client, a leading professional services firm, are looking for an experienced Training Officer to sit within their high-performing, collaborative HR team on an 18-month FTC. Reporting into the Training and Development Manager, the right individual will be responsible for coordination, designing and delivering creative, engaging and professional training courses to the wider business. This is a unique opportunity which encompasses HR, Training and Project work.
Key responsibilities include:
* Coordinating, designing and delivering training courses of soft skills and management based topics
* Deliver training in a variety of methods, including group settings and individual coaching
* Provide training as part of annual appraisal process
* Apprenticeships: Provide support and guidance with apprenticeship programmes and train and mentor apprentices
* Stakeholder Management - work with key stakeholders to identify training needs
* HR projects: working with the HR team and key stakeholders on a variety of projects such as: induction, employee engagement and systems and communication.
* Events: supporting the facilitation of larger scale training events for the business
In order to be considered for this role, it is essential that you have proven experience of working in a training role within a fast-paced organisation have the following qualifications/experience:
* A degree, preferably with a CIPD qualification or equivalent training and development qualification
* Experience of designing and delivering soft skills training, interview tips and appraisals
* Ability to travel on a regular basis to partner offices for delivery of training
* A confident, positive and engaging character who is able to build rapport quickly
* A wide knowledge of business and management skills training
* Ability to prioritise workload and manage own diary effectively