This is a 7 month, temporary role paying the equivalent of £28,000 - £30,000 per annum, pro rata.
The Training Marketing Executive's main responsibilities will be to support the development and promotion of their training offering. The successful candidate will create training brochures, leaflets and training specific social media accounts for short term tactical training courses, whilst analysing campaign performances and reporting.
Core duties of the Training Marketing Executive:
- Work closely with the Managing Director to define and implement the marketing strategy and tactics across the Learning and Development business
- Work on campaigns which include the active marketing of the Learning and Development's entire range of products and services across all available channels
- Monitor the impact of specific campaigns and tactics and reporting on cost effectiveness and evaluate, monitor and advise management on competitors
- Will communicate with internal and external stakeholders and suppliers to ensure propositions are clear and effective
The Training Marketing Executive will most likely have:
- Marketing degree or equivalent experience Demonstrable knowledge and experience in a marketing role, ideally in "not for profit" sector
- Experience working with email marketing and website content management systems such as Dotmailer and Microsoft Dynamics
- Communication and presentation management skills
- Strong understanding marketing collateral and, digital and social media marketing
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to multi task
Don't miss out! CLICK APPLY NOW BELOW!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job