We are looking for a Training Manager to create and deliver online and face to face training for major UK retailers and their suppliers. You will also be responsible for the day to day management of the small training team. You will need to ensure that best practice is implemented and be responsible for continuous improvement within the team.
- Manage the delivery of training work to the strategic plan, through implementation of processes and adequate resourcing, ensuring continuous improvement.
- Uses commercial awareness to inform decision making
- Manage appropriate resourcing to meet KPI and business requirements.
- Monitor and manage performance and quality, through stakeholder feedback, celebrating success and managing the PiP process where required.
- Consult, identify and implement best practice.
- Excellenttechnical knowledge in training systems, content creation and delivery
- Min 5 years of practical experience of delivering and designing training.
- Welcomes personal development, has undertaken amanagement development programme or keen to participate in one.
- Proven experience in the delivery of training both online and face to face.
- Demonstrate commercial awareness of the impact of business and client decisions.
- Demonstrable experience of workload planning, time management and decision making.
- Experienced in staff and client management.
- Training Programme
- Classroom Delivery
- Experienced Trainer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'