The role of Training Manager is to be a specialist who can help Sigma by developing, facilitating and supervising training programs for its employees. You will assess the business needs for each campaign/client, implement training and development plans and facilitate a wide variety of training programs that enhance the effectiveness of the workforce.
The Training Manager will have the ability to engage, motivate and build relationships at all levels, have excellent written and verbal communication skills along with a high level of influencing and interpersonal skills.
You will manage a team of Trainers and Project Trainers.
Primary responsibilities of the Training Manager are to ensure that the functions and responsibilities listed below are properly managed to achieve best in class delivery –
- Accountable for the design and delivery of new entrant training for all staff
- Regular review and update Sigma’s corporate induction programme
- Work closely with the operational teams (internally and external clients) to determine training needs and requirements for all campaigns
- Accountable for all upskill sessions required on each campaign
- Reviews existing training materials produced by clients to determine appropriateness and relevance
- Modify or create course materials and training manuals to meet specific training needs
- Schedule training sessions, track and monitor team resource, organise information technology and other equipment and manage course enrolment
- Use data and other appropriate MI to monitor and measure the success of training provided by learning and development
- Measure the success of coaching provided by the team
- Work with other operational staff to ensure any project or procedural changes are trained and communicated with the staff
- Work with the Quality and Coaching Manager to ensure all training reflect the behaviours outlined by the coaching framework
- Maintains understanding of new educational and training techniques and methods
- Develop the skills within the team through effective mentoring and coaching
- Ensure the highest standards of training design, content and delivery are achieved
- Implement a culture of continuous learning and improvement within the team through regular Trainer Observations, feedback from agents and audits
- Work closely with the Projects team on new client implementations
Education & Experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within a similar training management position
- Experience of being a Training Manager in a BPO Contact centre environment
- Experience in a customer service environment is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal communication
- Proven experience of managing teams, ideally across multiple locations
- Must have the ability to think on your feet and solve problems/come up with solutions
- Organised, must be able to plan ahead and react to changes quickly
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Must be resilient and be prepared to go the extra mile for your team and for clients
About Sigma, part of the Digicall Group
Our business revolves around Business Process Outsourcing – we help run business’s more effectively and efficiently by taking responsibility for various processes.
At Sigma, we believe in serving people and changing lives. Through a diverse and inclusive service offering and partner network, we believe that whatever your need, we have a solution for you. Our business is to be there for your business when it matters most.
Sigma is part of the Digicall Group which is a preferred service partner providing a range services in diverse segments such as contact centre management, insurance claims administration, claims assessment and adjudication, supply chain management and tailor-made bespoke solutions which meet customer demands in a responsible, cost-effective and sustainable way.
Our new mission is…To improve everything Always! We’ll do this by living our values…
Sigma has created four Core Values that the business and all employees stand by, they help drive our behaviours and what our brand stands for.
#Always Learning – because the more we learn the more we achieve
#Always Adapting – because flexibility creates opportunity
#Always Together – because we are part of our community, not apart from our community
#Always Better – because we do more
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'