Job location: Nationwide as required - Based either from Crewe, Brentwood or Clapham
TrainsPeople have a vacancy for a Training Manager. The role will play an integral part within the senior management team. This is an exciting and varied role that requires a passionate, driven and self-motivated individual. There will be a requirement to travel between the sites on a regular basis.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
* Experienced Trainer/ Assessor
* Significant industry experience
* Effective verbal and written communication skills
* Competent at administration, time management and planning
* Ability to work alone and unsupervised, or as part of a team
* To provide a positive addition to the Senior Management Team
* To be able to promote best practice
* To deliver a percentage of fee earning training to maintain competence and support demand
* To be responsible for the management of the Lead Trainers for Signalling and Track Safety
* To mentor Lead Trainers and trainers to ensure best practice and consistency throughout the business
* To set objectives for direct reports
* To conduct appraisals and provide feedback to direct reports
* To be involved in the recruitment of new staff
* To meet with staff on a regular basis to provide feedback on performance
* To provide support for all courses delivered both on and off-site
* To ensure all materials & resources are correct so that the delivery of training is of a high quality
* To ensure a safe learning experience is provided to all candidates
* To manage the CPD of trainers
* To promote the TrainsPeople Charter throughout the Business
* To oversee the management of supplies necessary to deliver training, site/venue preparation, and the control and maintenance of equipment/tooling
* To support the trainers and clients in the delivery of training
* To support the Business Development Team in growing the business and developing the open programme
* To attend Rail Management Meetings
* To support the Management team during compliance audits
* To accompany managers on client visits and assist in the production of proposals
* To attend industry meetings as a representative of TrainsPeople
* To carry out regular standardisation and team meetings
All staff are responsible for:
* Taking reasonable care for the Health & Safety of themselves and others who may be affected by their actions or omissions at work.
* Co-operating with the Company or other persons so far as necessary to enable the Company or other persons to comply with their legal duties.
* Identifying their training/skills needs in relation to their job and bringing these to the attention of their line manager.
* Assist all other members of the team and undertake any other duties as necessary.
Closing Date: 28th February 2020
If you do not hear back from us within 14 days, then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion and we wish you the very best in your future endeavours.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'