Skillnet is a specialist provider of Apprenticeships in the automotive sector. Operating nationally, each year we manage the training for more than 4000 people. We run the national Apprenticeship Programmes for Ford, McLaren, DAF Trucks as well as programmes for independent motor businesses.
This is a great time to join Skillnet if you are seeking a challenging and rewarding career. You'll be joining an ambitious environment with high achievers who are passionate about Skillnet, the industry and their careers. Think about it, you'll work with great like-minded people, and receive constant investment in your training and development.
The main purpose of this role is to ensure that all staff are given the training and development to provide an outstanding service to all of our key stakeholders. The post holder will design, implement and manage a successful staff development programme ensuring both internal and external requirements are exceeded.
Key tasks and accountabilities
- You will be responsible for the development and implementation of the Key Learner Processes (KLP) observation policy and to review the process alongside the development of training packages to ensure all staff are compliant in the delivery of SkillnetKLP’s
- Responsible for the management of the Quality -Aced (Q- ACED) development personal development program- launched 2018.
- Responsible for ensuring that all front-line staff hold or are working towards a level 2 functional skill in both English and maths.
- Manage the collection of and audit of staff CPD and all development plans that are required as a result.
- Lead and support the completion of development plans resulting from teaching and learning observations to ensure that all Tutors and Skills Coaches are of an 'Outstanding’ level.
- Responsible for the management of central staff skills matrix ensuring that all staff are competent in the areas in which they deliver.
- Graduate level education
- Relevant qualification and certificates in L&D and Training
- Confident in driving multiple teams towards a common goal.
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines and have the ability to use their own initiative to ensure deadlines are met.
- A good eye for detail and be able to facilitate change across an organisation.
- Will be expected to maintain a high level of professional development.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to communicate and influence senior managers and directors through clear and concise plans.
- Required to maintain excellent working relationships with staff across the organisation.
- Have good Microsoft Excel Skills
We offer a competitive benefits package plus further development and training with this opportunity.
- Company Car
- 25 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Death in Service Benefit
- Private Medical (opt in after successful completion of probation)
Skillnet has recently launched a new benefits package to reward our employees for their service and performance. The new package includes incremental annual leave entitlement of up to 8 weeks per annum, up to 12 long weekends a year the opportunity to take a paid day off to work with your favourite charity, work anniversary bonuses and membership of a perks reward and recognition scheme.
This job description describes (but does not limit) the main duties and responsibilities of the job. These are subject to variation by Skillnet as is necessary to respond to changes to the business, both internal and external.
Skillnet is GDPR compliant, please click on the link provided to our website to view our privacy notice for Job Applicants. (This can only be added once we have added privacy notice for Job applicants on website
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'