Help fuel colleagues to keep their career energised…
Do you have a technical mindset and would love to work autonomously in a varied role that will involve developing colleagues both office and site based across the UK? If so, don’t miss this superb opportunity to join a fast-growing organisation where your leadership, communication and organisational skills will allow you to flourish.
Who will I be working with?
Greendealshop.com is a well-established and growing company providing a range of renewable energy solutions to individuals and businesses across the UK. The company is dedicated to helping homes throughout England and Wales take full advantage of Energy Company Obligation (ECO) funding. ECO is a financial initiative where the big six energy companies are legally required to provide funding for a series of energy saving measures. The company prides itself on honesty, transparency and providing a first-class service which supports clients through the full process from the initial assessment of possible energy saving measures through to the completion of installations.
What will this role of Training Manager entail?
Reporting to the Operations Director, you will be responsible for designing, planning and delivering training that covers the company’s present and future needs. Half of your time will be focused on completing and executing training, with the remainder spent analysing business trends and building strong relationships with stakeholders and external providers. Your duties will include, although not be limited to:
- Assessing the business internally and externally, identifying current and future training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
- Ensuring colleagues and installers are suitably qualified / trained to meet delivery needs
- Developing appropriate training plans and training materials
- Delivering training to both existing and new employees, and installers across the UK
- Liaising with external providers to develop specialist courses, and working closely with energy companies to ensure training is up-to-date and focused on priorities
- Writing reports and keeping accurate training records, monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of the training plan, success and ROI
What will I need to be considered for this Training Manager vacancy?
- Proven experience as a Training Manager, with a track record in designing and executing successful training plans
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods
- A technical mindset, with the ability to learn technical knowledge quickly
- Excellent organisation, communication and presentation skills
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills
- Self-driven and results-focused, with the ability to work autonomously
- A keen eye for detail and a creative problem-solver
- Strong written skills and record keeping ability
- Highly IT literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Although not essential, technical knowledge and particularly with property insulation methods / standards and renewable heating products, would be highly advantageous.
What will I receive in return?
You will be part of a driven, professional team and be supported with full industry and systems training. The company has recently moved to purpose-built premises with brand new facilities and ample staff parking.
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 level dependent on experience and qualifications
Benefits: Performance related bonus and workplace pension scheme
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm. Flexibility will be required to meet business needs.
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Colwyn Bay (North Wales), with frequent travel to deliver training to colleagues/installers across the UK.
All applications to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.
This Training Manager vacancy is advertised by JVP Jobs on behalf of the employer Greendealshop.com. At JVP Jobs we believe in providing complete transparency for you the job seeker to help you make informed decisions. By applying for this role you are submitting your CV directly to our above named client. Please note that we DO NOT operate as a recruitment agency, all applications will be reviewed directly by the employer Greendealshop.com, and should they wish to progress your application further they will be in contact with you.
Feel free to visit www.JVPJobs.co.uk to access CV and interview tips, apply for advertised vacancies, and set up email job alerts.