Are you an experienced Training Manager looking for a fresh challenge?
Almost every day a new opinion poll or survey hits the headlines. A large number of these surveys are conducted by a face-to-face Market Research Interviewer in people’s homes. Our field interviewers are the backbone of our business- they conduct face-to-face interviews with members of the public on behalf of our clients (local and central government, the media, and a range of companies and charities).
We have an exciting opportunity for a Training Manager to help redesign and implement a new and innovative approach for how we train our UK wide network of field interviewers, both casual and contracted. You’ll be part of a team contributing towards enhancements to the face to face interviewer engagement strategy by advising on best practice candidate management processes.
What you’ll be doing:
Working closely with our Field Team (who have ultimate responsibility for any project which involves face to face interviewing) and Regional Managers (who manage the Interviewers) to draw on their experience, you’ll be leading our team of Field Trainers. This role will suit someone who is creative, self-motivated, innovative and passionate about training. You’ll be responsible for redesign, implementing and running a cost effective, sustainable, onboarding and project specific training programmes providing an excellent candidate experience.
You’ll be a resilient and inspirational leader able to work strategically to:
- Work with the Trainers, Recruitment Advisors and Regional Managers to ensure training courses are booked that meet the recruitment and training needs of Field Operations
- Ensure the creation of high quality training materials to support the needs of the operations
- Develop a meaningful and impactful onboarding offer for new starters and identify ways to measure its effectiveness
- Create and manage the training needs database to ensure Field Operations has a pipeline of trained interviewers to undertake projects as and when needed
- Identify opportunities to streamline training courses, taking all opportunities to utilise online learning where appropriate
- Liaise with the Administration team to ensure that all administration relating to training is accurately booked, recorded and maintained
- Evaluate the effectiveness and success of all training
- Ensure that the training budget is managed effectively
As many of our Field Team work remotely you’ll be able to build strong & trusted relationships with people through all communication channels. You’ll be articulate and confident with standing up and delivering to large audiences. As we are looking to utilise a variety of training methods it would be desirable for you to have experience in design, implementation and delivery of a variety of training programmes/solutions, including eLearning.
We are looking for someone who has proven training experience, preferably in an organisation with high volume delivery and remote workers who understands the learning life cycle. As an experienced professional you’ll be organised and able to manage your own workload, have a customer focused approach and anticipates issues and is able to work around challenges identifying creative solutions.
If you believe you can create the impact we are looking for then we would love to hear from you!
We are not looking to fill jobs, but to partner with our people. We value team accomplishments and we believe in leaders who set good examples. We encourage and reward individual initiative, innovation and creativity. Our values are based on our diverse cultural backgrounds, helping us to be responsive, client-focused and flexible.
Proudly, we are the only global market research company that is still controlled and operated by market researchers. We are intellectually curious and passionate researchers who set ourselves high standards and aim to work collaboratively to service our clients most effectively. We are consistently engaged in a variety of complex and high-profile projects in nearly every major industry, and work with governments, institutions and the world's leading brands and businesses.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We recognise that everybody is different and strive to harness those differences to create an inclusive environment where individuals feel valued, their talents are recognised and they are given every opportunity to develop their full potential.