Purpose of job: To inspire and lead the training for all our famiglia. Setting and delivering the training strategy, which is aligned to underpin the business strategy. Develop and administer training programs to our teams, assesses training and development needs, helps individuals and groups develop skills and knowledge. Coach the management population to deliver exceptional results. Create training manuals, presents training sessions and ensures a return on investment for all training that is delivered. Resulting in happy famiglia and guests.
Responsible to: Director of People
Liaison with: Internally with Operations team, the RSC team, HR team and our famiglia in the caffe’s; externally with our providers
Main area of responsibilities
Training and Development:
- Create and own the learning and development strategy aligning with Organisational KPI’s
- Induction: develops and delivers an induction for all roles in our famiglia that sets the team member up for success.
- Support our MIT’s on their journey with us, ensuring they are enabled to manage their restaurants effectively, offer a great guest experience and a happy atmosphere for our famiglia.
- Be the champion of the Apprenticeship pot, ensuring the levy gets used to the best of its advantage to drive a transformational performance within the business.
- Work with FLOW to ensure a fit for purpose digital learning platform is available to our famiglia, which they want to use. Monitor results and target the teams to ensure our business is compliant.
- Deliver inspiring seasonal menu training, with a robust cascade purpose, that delivers an exceptional product to our guests.
- Delivers the management development training programme in a way that inspires the leadership team within our business.
- Delivers the Be Your Best training programme in a way that drives an improved sales and profit performance.
- Service: be the champion of guest service within our business. Ensuring our service training programme is industry leading, simple to train in and delivers exceptional guest experiences. Be close to the results on Reputation and support those businesses that need it most.
- Review and understand the business needs, determine the training needs and requirements to support that. Produce the material, test it, roll out and review. Manage the full training cycle.
- When taking on new projects, scope with the subject matter expert, test with a focus group and then develop blended learning solutions using the evidence gained. From this produce and roll out training material that makes a business difference. Getting the famiglia’s buy in so it lives and breathes in the sites.
- Manage the training matrix so that it supports the business needs. All training is cost effective with an aim to deliver a return to the business.
- Develop a Centre of Excellence structure within the business.
- Works with our managers to address learning issues and provide support.
- Monitors our current training programmes and materials to ensure that they are effective, and updating where necessary.
- Supports Companywide initiatives, such as Christmas.
- Manages the training budget, to ensure we get the best value for money for every £ spent.
- Schedules training sessions and ensure all the administration is complete to deliver a great training day.
- Specialises in our industry, keeps current on the activities and needs within the market place by attending regular meetings, networking events, conferences and seminars.
- Maintains understanding of new educational and training techniques and methods, and shares the learning with the business.
- Brand Ambassador; you are an ambassador for the brand, from the way you present yourself to the knowledge you have of our business and the enthusiasm and motivation that drives everything you do. You uphold the values of Carluccio’s at all times.
- Ad hoc duties; as with all roles you may be required to carry out ad hoc duties, whether that is to support another team member, or take on additional responsibly, or get involved in project work that may impact not only on your department, but also the wider business.
- Strength in communication, articulating ideas in a credible, clear manner
- To manage and organise your own workload in a flexible manner to meet the needs of the business.
- Excellent planning and organising skills, with an eye for detail.
- Lives the values in all that they do
- A want to help and work as a team to achieve the companies goals
- Awesome presentation skills that make the attendees want more! Training sessions delivered with confidence and passion.
- Computer literate across a variety of platform and programmes.
- Punctual, flexible and happy to travel as the business requires.
- To take ownership for all tasks, duties and responsibilities assigned, ensuring they are completed on time and to the required standard.
- To be attentive to detail and be thorough & accurate in all work undertaken both personally and individually within the team.
- To take ownership for problems as they occur and to be proactive in solving them.
- To always show a positive approach to the job role.
– To communicate with all individuals both in Carluccio’s Caffes and in the office in a friendly, courteous and professional manner, that lives our values
– To take a “hands on” approach to the job role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'