Role: Training Manager (Cleaning Services)
Job Status: Full Time / Permanent
Location: London, South East
Vacancy Reference: VR/03068(please quote this vacancy reference when making an application)
Our Client is a leading Contract Cleaning Service provider with an impressive portfolio across the London area. They now require an Employee Development Manager to support the overall business strategy and help the business grow through its employees and learning and development initiatives. Furthermore, the role is to develop and enhance the business's talent and future leaders.
- Assess relevant training needs for staff and individuals and organisation, in consultation with departmental heads, including assessment methods and measurement systems entailed
- Plan and deliver training courses personally including BICS assessment and Customer Service Programmes
- Stay informed as to relevant skill and qualifications levels required by staff for effective performance and circulate requirements and relevant information to the organisation as appropriate
- Produce organisational strategy and plans to meet training needs, or manage this activity via external providers (where applicable)
- Monitor and report on activities, costs, performances etc.
- Ensure all training activities and materials meet with relevant organisational and statutory policies, including health and safety, employment and equality laws
- Manage and develop direct reporting staff
- Arrange for the maintenance of all necessary equipment and materials relating to the effective delivery and measurement of training
- Organise training logistics as required, to achieve efficient training attendance and delivery.
- Business Strategy
- Facilities Management