Training, Learning & Development Consultant - Pensions & Investments
Leading UK Financial Services Provider, Based Central London
£52,000 + Excellent Package & Bonus
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Learning & Development specialist to join a leading UK Financial Services provider in their expanding Pensions and Investments division. Working within their London offices, you will be responsible for building Investment and Pensions knowledge within the organisation. This will include:
- Supporting training agenda within the investment business, designing solutions
- Deliver detailed technical Investment and Pensions training within the business
- Work closely with L&D Manager and other stakeholders to keep training up to date and accurate
- Ensure all training programmes meet compliance and T&C requirements
- Constantly evaluate training material and delivery methods to ensure environment of constant improvement is implemented and maintained
To be successful in this role, you should have had experience of the following:
- Proven technical understanding of UK Retail and Private Client Investment products, including (but not limited to) SIPP’s, ISA’s, Unit trusts, OEICS, Wrap Platforms, Fund supermarkets etc.
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to present training programmes to multiple audiences
- Proven Training, Learning or Development experience gained within a similar UK Retail Investment, Platform, Wealth Management, Pensions or similar Financial Services organisation.
- We would also look at candidates coming from a Sales or Business Development role (within the above industry) looking to change careers.
In return our client offers:
- Excellent Basic Salary of £52,000 + Package & Bonus
- Genuine career opportunity in expanding operation
For more information, please contact Edward Groves
- Financial Services