REED are on the look out for passionate individuals with experience in Training and Apprenticeship Coordination for one of our clients in Norwich.
Within the role you will ensure the smooth and efficient coordination of the company's professional study and qualification programmes, as well as support with the administration of training, learning and development across the company.
- Lead on enrolling and supporting all the Firm’s trainees through formal qualifications
- Provide accurate and timely information to Managers of trainees to allow for optimum workforce planning
- Maintain an expert eye on changes to appropriate training and qualifications
- Manage the Apprenticeship schemes
- Manage relationships with training providers and coordinate the annual recruitment programme for apprentices, liaising with local training bodies regarding relevant training provisions
- Manage the full apprenticeship process end to end
- Keep accurate records for all apprentices and maintain our HR training systems
- Stay on top of and communicate changes in legislation to all relevant parties
- Administer firmwide learning and development
- Work in collaboration with the Firm’s Partners and HR team to deliver learning and organisational development opportunities that enable optimum individual, team and business performance
- Lead on the scheduling of training courses and events
- Source training materials and external training providers where required and manage the relationship with external training providers ensuring best value
- Administer the training and development area of the HR budget
- Maintain knowledge of current legislation, regulatory requirements and good practice in the learning and development field
- Be an ambassador for the firm, support recruitment activities with schools, colleges, universities and careers fairs, assist with recruitment processes from attraction through to on-boarding activities including the learning and development aspects of new employee induction.
- Working knowledge of key learning and development processes and initiatives
- Working knowledge and experience of administering apprenticeship programmes
- Able to deal with a wide range of L&D queries
- Strong organisation and planning skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders across the business
- Cascade HR experience is preferred
Competitive Salary available plus benefits including an award winning wellbeing programme, Life Assurance, Support with professional qualifications, Annual Salary reviews, Enhanced family leave and other great benefits!
Please apply below by clicking 'Apply Now' if you're interested and have relevant experience, or email your CV directly to Nikki Cranmer at REED Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'