Job Title: Training Instructor (Lifting Equipment)
Location: Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
Salary: £Competitive + Benefits
Our client is a globally recognised trade association. Due to continued expansion they are now looking for a Training Instructor (Lifting Equipment) at their site in Huntingdon. The successful Training Instructor (Lifting Equipment) will deliver a range of training courses on site as well as throughout the UK and overseas.
COMPETITIVE SALARY OFFERED PLUS COMPANY VEHICLE, LAPTOP, MOBILE PHONE, PENSION SCHEME, PRIVATE HEALTHCARE ETC.
Training Instructor (Lifting Equipment) Responsibilities:
- Delivery of training courses at the Huntingdon Training Centre as well as in the UK and overseas.
- Monitor all course material and content and provide feedback to ensure it remains relevant.
- Coach and mentor course delegates in preparation for assessments.
- Organise and plan course preparation, set up and delivery.
- Assist with the development of new courses.
Training Instructor (Lifting Equipment) Requirements:
- Experience within a training/instructional position.
- Strong practical experience and knowledge of lifting equipment.
- Technical aptitude.
- Ability to motivate, inspire and encourage trainees.
- Able to confidently deliver training and presentations in a classroom environment.
- Flexible approach to job - ability to travel in the UK and overseas at short notice.
- IT literate.
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
Training Instructor (Lifting Equipment) Benefits:
- Salary £Competitive.
- Company Vehicle.
- Laptop, Mobile Phone.
- Pension Scheme and Private Healthcare.
- 25 Days Annual Leave + 8 Statutory Holidays.
- The opportunity to represent a globally recognised and prestigious company.
NOTE: Our client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds: Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Air Force.