Established in 1915 an opportunity to join one of the leading tool manufactures in the world has arisen delivering training courses to internal departments, authorised dealers and end users . With their far reaching brand identify, global presence and fantastic attitude to their employees and with over 100 years of established service you would be joining as a Training Instructor but working as part of a wider family network.
The Training Instructor role has become available in their Feltham factory service centre for an individual how has previous experience delivering training material within an Engineering, Construction or Wood Work Environment. You will be supporting the wider group family as a Training and Instructor so if you have previously working within the power tools industry this would be a huge advantage.
Day to Day:-
* To implement the Company training programs for the UK.
* To assist with the review of the training courses.
* To liaise with Regional sales mangers and internal department managers on the relevant training requirements for their team.
* To meet targeted training KPI's.
* To communicate to your line manager in a timely manner.
* To provide hands-on demonstrations of company products.
* To work to relevant plan of instructions.
* To join candidates at meal times as required for training courses.
* Good general standard of education with a minimum of GCSE (or equivalent) Grade C or equivalent in English and Maths
* NVQ qualifications or similar
or recognised industry qualifications (Desirable)
* Hands-on experience of power tools or similar (Desirable)
* Industry experience in construction/woodworking/Engineering (Essential)
* Recognised Apprenticeship (Desirable)
* Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
* Good communication skills (Essential)
* Ability to work to tight deadlines (Essential)
* Delivering training programs (Desirable)
* Excellent organising and planning skills (Desirable)
- Training / Trainer / Instructor / Power Tools / construction
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'