Training Facilitator / Training Administrator - PI Law Firm
Job Title: Training Facilitator
Location: Northenden, Manchester
Salary: £10 per hour
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is a top 200 Law firm that specialises in personal injury. Established in 2000 and they pride themselves in the work they do helping injured people. They cover every area of personal injury including public liability, occupier's liability, road traffic accidents, employer's liability, industrial disease, serious injuries and clinical negligence matters.
They are LEXCEL and Law Society accredited and are a Legal 500 Leading Firm for both Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence. Six of their Partners are members of the Law Society Specialist Personal Injury Panel and one of their Partners is a member of the Law Society Specialist Clinical Negligence Panel.
The Company is now looking for a talented training facilitator to manage the diaries and internal staff delegates for training within the Company of 320 people. This role will require excellent organisational skills, excellent record keeping, and an excellent grasp of IT - so they want someone who can perform basic manipulation of excel, as well as who has a legal understanding and background. This role would suit someone who has experience as a legal secretary or paralegal and wishes to move into a training role.
This role can be full-time or part-time, depending on the candidate. Minimum 4 hours per day, Monday to Friday preferred.
- Working for both the Head of Training and the Training Partner
- Understanding and organising the staff training programme
- Managing delegates attendance (checking the HR system for work patterns etc.)
- Coordination of attendees for seminars and workshops
- Coordination of attendees for coaching
- Uploading attendance into the LMS and ensuring meticulous attention to detail
- Working closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery of training events
- Audio-typing, course creation materials, printing, booking rooms
- Interrogating and filtering excel information regarding caseloads
- Using the Proclaim case management system to extract information
- Diarising and chasing outcomes from coaching meetings
- Knowledge and understanding of junior lawyer pathways
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Diarising and excellent organisation skills essential
- Experienced in working within personal injury
- Excellent gatekeeping in terms of delegates and attendance
- Tenacity and ability to get to the end of a job
- Strong PC literacy. Ability to sort and filter excel is essential
- Strong interpersonal skills
Salary, Working Hours & Holidays:
- £10 per hour.
- Office hours are 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Thursday and 8:30am to 5pm Friday and we can be flexible within these times.
- 20 days holiday, rising 1 day per year to a max of 23 days, plus bank/public hols. In addition the office is closed between Christmas and New Year.
- 3 holiday buy backs per year after 1 year of service
- Private medical insurance available after 2 years' service
- Death in Service - 2 x salary based on annual salary only - eligibility commences when you join the company
- Active social committee, firm pays for trips to e.g. Bowling, Chester Races, Christmas party, Summer Barbecue
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives like weekly boot camp, football and netball
- Regular charitable activities to support the community
- Employee Assistance Programme which offers 24-hour helpline, Legal info and CBT - available immediately
- Free fruit delivered twice a week
Their standard working hours are 8:30am to 5:30pm, but they are flexible and are happy to consider alternative arrangements.
At the Company they rate skill and ability above all else and therefore their recruitment policy encourages applications from all.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Admin Assistant, Office Administrator, Administrator, Admin Assistant, Administration Clerk, Graduate, Administrative Assistant, Receptionist, Secretary, Business Administrator, Secretary, Support Administrator, Business Support, Executive Assistant, Law Graduate, Office Assistant, Personal Assistant, EA, PA, Personal Assistant, Legal Assistant, Office Coordinator, Secretary, Clerk, Business Administrator, Executive Assistant may also be considered for this role.
- Business Support
- Office Administrator
- Executive Assistant
- Admin Assistant
- Business Administrator
- Administrative Assistant
- Support Administrator
- Administration Clerk
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'