Training Executive Entry Level Undergraduate Law Degre
Location: Camden, London
A legal Tech enterprise, our client has pioneered a legal research platform that helps them stand out from their competitors. With partners and clients in more than 50 countries, they’re looking for talented Law graduates to join their company at a very exciting time in their growth.
Training Executive (Entry Level) Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £25,000
- Regular socials in an inclusive, welcoming atmosphere
- Excellent scope for progression, learning and development
- Modern, fun offices in a highly sought after location
- International travel!
Training Executive (Entry Level) Role:
- Obtain a comprehensive knowledge of the technology employed by the company
- Train customers on how to use the platform
- Improve and streamline customer feedback and helpdesk response time
- Plan and run online sessions for prospective and existing customers
- Deliver training in person also
- Travel both Nationally and internationally to help deliver training
Training Executive (Entry Level):
- Educated to degree level in Law
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- A consultative approach with excellent presentation skills
- Fantastic attention to detail
Interested? Please respond with a copy of your CV and one of our consultants will be in touch shortly.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'