Are you an experienced and knowledgeable, Training and Development expert? If so, we are now recruiting for a Training and Development Officer to work predominantly in our Glasgow office with travel to our other White Oak locations and are looking for individuals like you!
White Oak UK have a tremendous opportunity for an experienced Training and Development Officer with a strong design, delivery and coaching background, to join one of the UK’s leading provider of SME finance, based in across the UK. We provide commercial finance solutions to SME businesses across the UK, from our own unsecured lending products to broking commercial mortgages from the wider UK secured lending market.
As an organisation we offer careers not just jobs, we invest heavily in the employee development to ensure we retain and grow a happy workforce.
What can we offer you?
- Highly competitive salary
- Attractive bonus potential
- Reward & Recognition programme
- Career development
- Life assurance
- Healthcare plan
- Contributory pension scheme
- … and much more
Training and Development Officer Responsibilities:
- project manage a training workstream for change programs within the business
- Leading by example and pro-actively offering on-going support to new and existing staff
- Establishing effective working relationships with each department and understand how they work and how this feeds into the overall business operation.
The ideal Training and Development Officer:
We are looking for candidates with significant and direct experience in a Learning & Development role, designing and delivering all methods of training. If you are right for us, you will be competent in managing and delivering L&D projects and will have awareness of the emerging trends in Learning and Development, best practice and coaching and developing on a one to one basis.
You will also:
- Be a highly motivated and proactive individual who has an exceptional track record for coaching and developing on a one to one basis
- Possess the ability to effectively prioritise workload and handle pressure, interruptions and multiple projects is essential.
- Be a strong team player, with the confidence and gravitas to build relationships quickly with a wide range of stakeholders
- Have desire to learn to fully understand the business as a whole and how coaching, training and developing can help achieve business goals
- Knowledge of assigned products, markets and customers to ensure that effective training programs are identified, developed and implemented
- Have experience in working within the financial sector and sales both face to face and telephony
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Be incredibly flexible with the ability to change and adapt quickly
Must be flexible to travel with overnight stays, main base Glasgow although travel to other White Oak offices such as Ireland, North Wales and Manchester on a regular basis required.
Ideal but not essential:
- Experience of working within a call centre/ telephony/sales environment
- Experience within the financial sector
- CIPD Level 3 or equivalent or TAP although not essential
White Oak UK are one of the largest commercial lenders you’ve never heard of. Previously known as LDF, we were recently acquired by White Oak Global Advisors and the future has never been more exciting.
We are an inclusive employer and welcome applications from applicants from all backgrounds.
If you are looking for your next challenge as our Training and Development Officer, then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
- Coaching and developing on a one to one basis
- Deliver onboarding training program for all new starts within the business
- Design, research and develop new training material to proactively meet business needs
- Track monitor and evaluate all processes and achievements
- Design and update onboarding programme for all new starts within the businessContinually searching for ways in which to further improve the training experience for the businessDesign and deliver all methods of training such as CBT, Face to face and Distance learningComputer literacy is paramount
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'