As one of the UK’s leading training providers, the introduction of the Apprenticeship Levy created new and exciting opportunities for Interserve Learning & Employment to work with some large household names ensuring their employees receive the highest standard of accredited training and development.
This particular role is working in partnership with one or more leading transport operators and provides an exciting opportunity to deliver Passenger Transport Bus Driver L2 apprenticeships in partnership with the Passenger Services Industry.
If you are a trainer looking for that chance to make a real difference to someone’s career and are excited by this partnership, Interserve Learning & Employment want to hear from you.Responsibilities
The successful candidate will take responsibility for ensuring that we have a high quality passenger transport curriculum for our learners and employers. This includes understanding the needs of the Passenger Transport industry and ensuring that we have the content, processes and assurance needed to offer a curriculum that meets their needs and is deliverable to the highest standard.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering high quality teaching, guidance and support for our learners and their employers to ensure that we provide an excellent learning experience utilising industry leading teaching & learning platforms including ePortfolio and virtual learning environments.
Delivering training programmes on site, you will need to advise, teach, guide and support learners to achieve their chosen qualifications on time with a high level of quality, including liaising with the employer on the progress of the learners. You will be confident delivering in a classroom environment or delivering to small groups, putting quality at the forefront of everything you do – for your learners, employers and team.
You will be responsible for maintaining an effective caseload of learners through their apprenticeship journey and enable them to achieve all aspects of their apprenticeship including End Point Assessment.
You will be able to deliver up to Level 2 in Passenger Services and be confident to deliver all stages of the programme from initial engagement, meeting with prospective employers and learners, using a range of teaching methods and techniques to suit individual learners and deliver all aspects of the Apprenticeship provision.
Your enthusiasm will be infectious and coupled with your desire to make a change, we will offer an exciting environment allowing you to develop your career and equip you and your learners for success. There will be a requirement to travel with this role.Knowledge Skills & Experience
We are looking for caring people who are passionate about supporting learners through their development journey, our essential requirements are:
- Level 2 qualification in English & Mathematics
- Experience of delivering Functional Skills Level 1 and Level 2 Qualifications in Mathematics & English
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification: Minimum Level 3 Award in Education & Training, PTTLS, Cert Ed, PGCE, City and Guilds 9285 or 730 or equivalent
- Ability to demonstrate occupational experience in the relevant area in a similar role
- Preparation of curriculums/teaching materials
- Experience and confidence in teaching groups of individuals
- Potential applicant must hold current valid PCV passenger carry vehicles and CPC certificate of professional competence Licence. you must be able to demonstrate Bus driving experience within the last 6 months.
- Assessment Qualification (TAQA L3/A1/D32/33)
- Level 3 or above Teaching Qualification (or equivalent)
- Level 4 or above Teaching Qualification (Cert Ed, PGCE, CTLLS or DTLLS) (or equivalent)
- Quality Assurance Qualification (TAQA L4, V1, D34) (or equivalent)
- Understanding of the change from Frameworks to Standards
Working for Interserve, you will need to be a people person, representing and promoting our values to our learners & employers. Bringing better to life, taking pride in what you do, doing the right thing, sharing your voice and allowing others to be heard too.
Due to the nature of this position, any offer of employment with Interserve Learning & Employment will be subject to a satisfactory check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
As a Disability Confident and Investors in Diversity organisation, we are committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. We also offer a guaranteed interview scheme for applicants with a disability who meet our minimum selection criteria.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'