Title: Experienced Training & Development Officer (Level 5)
Salary: £27000 to £32000 per annum + Southern Weighting (up to £4000 dependent on location)
CMD Recruitment are delighted to be supporting our client in their search for an experienced Training & Development Officer (Level 5) to join their ever-expanding organisation.
As one of the UK's leading training providers, they are now delivering Professional Apprenticeships in the workplace. As part of this new and exciting venture, they have a number of great job opportunities available.
As a Training & Development Officer, you will need to advise, teach, guide and support learners to achieve their chosen qualifications on time with a high level of quality, including liaising with the employer on the progress of the learners.
You will be responsible for maintaining an effective caseload of learners through their apprenticeship journey and enable them to achieve all aspects of their apprenticeship including End Point Assessment.
Knowledge skills & experience
We are looking for caring people who are passionate about supporting learners through their development journey, our essential requirements are:
- Assessment Qualification (TAQA/A1/D32/33)
- Level 4 or above Teaching Qualification (CTTLS, PGCE, Cert.Ed. or equivalent)
- Level 5 or above qualification in Management
- Level 2 qualification in English & Mathematics
- Minimum 5 years occupational/vocational experience in Management
- Minimum 3 years' experience delivering high level qualifications to learners
- Level 4 or above qualification in Project Management
- Quality Assurance Qualification (TAQA L4, V1, D34)
You will need to be a people person, representing and promoting values to our learners & employers. Bringing better to life, taking pride in what you do, doing the right thing, sharing your voice and allowing others to be heard too.
As a Disability Confident and Investors in Diversity organisation, we are committed to providing services which embrace diversity, and which promote equality of opportunity. We also offer a guaranteed interview scheme for applicants with a disability who meet our minimum selection criteria.
- Project Manager
- Training & Development
- Training Officer
- Vocational Experience