Training & Development Coordinator
Up to £25,000 plus benefits
An entrepreneurial Financial Services and Investment Group that continue to launch and develop new products and technology are looking to recruit a highly organised Training Cooordinator to join one of the Group’s expanding companies that provides software, consultancy and training services to the Financial Services market. This award-winning company have built a reputation on relationship management and client delivery.
Specifics of the roles will include:
- Co-ordinate and arrange all training; liaising effectively with trainers and clients to arrange online and face to face training.
- Book training venues and organise training events, ensuring they have the correct requirements and training packs are ready.
- Liaise with delegates to ensure they have the correct information, venue details, timings and are aware of any schedule / locational changes.
- Take an active role in initiating new ideas, training material improvements or process changes.
- Work closely with colleagues and clients to set the training agenda.
- Manage all equipment and catering requirements for events.
- Maintain all administration and database updates.
- Ensure training events run without issue, manage deadlines, problems and answer queries in an informative and efficient manner.
- Develop your personal skills and have input in training material design and delivery.
To apply for this position, you must have excellent organisation and communication skills. It is also essential that you can display a positive working attitude and have a flexible approach to work and changing requirements and deadlines. You must be able to demonstrate experience of coordinating training / training events in a professional company.
For more information please contact Hannah Ross.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'