Salary: £24,000 - £25,000 plus excellent benefits!
Skills: Training, coordination, administration, analysis, development, presentations, material, problem solving, planning, policies
Hours: 8.55am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
About the Company
Our client is an independent, family run, market leading commercial motor insurance brokerage. With an expertise in insuring things with wheels they have a track record of establishing niche markets and looking to move forward in a strategic manner.
They have arranged high quality cover and provided intelligent insurance solutions to the professional commercial motorists of the U.K. for over 25 years.
If you are looking for a role that will utilise your skill set and allow you to help with the development of both the business and the people then this is the role for you!
What will your working week be like?
- Identify training and development needs within the company through audit analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with department managers.
- Design and expand training and development programs based on the needs of the business and the individual.
- Produce programs that are satisfactory to all relevant parties.
- Continually develop effective induction programs.
- Conduct six-monthly development meetings with customer facing employees and devise individual development plans.
- Produce training materials for in-house courses.
- Manage the delivery of training and development programs.
- Monitor and review the progress of employees through questionnaires and discussions with managers.
- Ensure that statutory training requirements are met.
- Evaluate training and development programs.
- Amend and revise programs as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the working environment.
- Research new methods of workplace learning and present this research to the relevant manager/director.
- Actively follow company policies (including Health & Safety and Equal Opportunities)
- Attend team and staff meetings as and when required.
- Carry out any other duties within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by your manager/team leader.
Who will suit this role?
- Interpersonal skills that enable you to work with people at all levels, motivate others and change people’s attitudes when necessary
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills that allow you to inform and advise others clearly
- Good problem solving and negotiation skills
- Be able to work on your own initiative and possess the ability to offer new ideas
- Organisational and planning skills to manage your time and meet deadlines and objectives
- Excellent time-keeping skills to enable you to effectively manage training schedules
- Personalcommitment to improving your own knowledge and skills
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Keywords: Training, coordination, administration, analysis, development, presentations, material, problem solving, planning, policies
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.