Our client, a successful and well established wealth management firm is seeking and experience Training and Development Consultant. The successful applicant will be accountable for the delivery of induction and advice process related training across the business as well as the design and delivery of knowledge and skills training interventions to support adviser development.
Our client is looking for somebody that will embrace their entrepreneurial culture and strive for continuous improvement as well as leading by example.
Candidates must possess the following skills, experience and attributes:-
- Mortgage level 3 qualified
- Working towards or willing to achieve Diploma Level 4
- Demonstrable experience of working creatively with a range of IT solutions
- Broad understanding of the way in which Advisers work and how to build relationships
- Experience in developing and delivering training solutions (candidates looking to move into a training and development role with the right background will be considered)
- Strong understanding of the regulatory landscape
This opportunity can be part home/part London based with travel throughout the UK
- Financial Services
- Learning Environment