Training & Development Consultant - Investment Group
Up to £35,000 plus benefits
An entrepreneurial Financial Services and Investment Group that continue to launch and develop new products and technology are looking to recruit a strong Training and Development Consultant to join one of the Group’s expanding companies that provides software, consultancy and training services to the Financial Services market. This award-winning company have built a reputation on relationship management and a strong client team which the successful person will be joining.
Specifics of the role will include:
- Provide specific training to new and existing clients through face to face delivery, webinars and eLearning videos.
- Work as part of team, designing new cutting-edge training, evaluating techniques and producing new training material and ideas that maximise client satisfaction and engagement.
- Manage client queries and act as a point of contact. Work closely with project managements on the implementation stage.
- Review and maintain existing training material.
- Travel to client offices when required to deliver training.
- Provide clients with "know how" training and ensure that they are fully comfortable and happy with new technology and its application.
This role would suit someone who is a team player and wants to have an active input into the development of the training delivery team. The company are entrepreneurial in approach and encourage new ideas and practices.
To apply for the position, you must have a strong training background, experience of eLearning development and preferably an understanding or experience of financial services.
For more information please contact Hannah Ross.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'