A fantastic opportunity for a Training Development Co-ordinator has arisen to join one of the UK'S leading trade associations. Our client is looking for a creative, self motivated individual to join their fantastic team in the heart of Stirling.
* Work within the development team to design and create key learning and training solutions.
* Develop engaging and interactive classroom and e-learning resources to address specific business needs.
* Process Driver CPC course applications and re-approvals with the approval body Joint Approvals Unit for Periodic Training (JAUPT).
* Maintain quality systems and procedures for the training development team.
* Assist with the development of training procedure manuals and guides and course materials such as handouts and visual materials.
* Utilise a truly blended approach to learning, creating flexible learning and training solutions appropriate and fit for the logistics industry.
* Editing and enhancing video and graphical images for PowerPoint and eLearning modules.
* To use your knowledge to apply solid instructional design and learning & development approaches. Complete the learning design cycle, from initial TNA, through design, delivery and evaluation.
* Provide support to the Learning Management System Administrator.
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
* Self-motivated individual, passionate about designing the highest quality of learning experience and keen to challenge yourself creatively.
* Excellent administrative and organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
* Experienced in using Microsoft Office 365 tools e.g. PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Publisher with exceptional skills in designing creative and engaging PowerPoint presentations
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to interpret complex information
* Initiative and the ability to work with limited direct supervision.
* Understanding of a range of authoring tools (e.g. Captivate, Storyline), videoing and editing tools (e.g. Camtasia).
* Understanding of the use of a Learning Management System.
* Ability to identify, design and implement an engaging and effective approach to achieve project and learning objectives.
* The ability to adapt in a constantly changing environment.
This is a full time permanent position. The hours of work are: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.