Our client is a market leading Wholesale / Ecommerce Distribution company, employing over 500 people and with operations globally. Due to further growth they have a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to develop in a growing and dynamic organisation.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, energetic with a real passion for training and staff development. They should have an outstanding training delivery style and technique and be able to train competently at a variety of different tasks. They should also have some exposure to coaching, capable of helping staff to reach their full potential.
To have the ability train across all aspects of the operation, including manual handling Equipment Safe Systems of Work (SSOW), operational processes, Team Leadership programs, People Management skills.
- Liaise with the relevant departments to support with the development of training material appropriate to the needs of the business.
- Administrative duties keeping Training matrices and records of training up to date and compliant.
- Deliver training designed to develop capabilities required to deliver the company's strategic objectives.
- Support with the development of relevant classroom and practical activities that engage participants.
- Monitor and audit training champions performance.
- Monitor adherence to training across the teams and provide feedback as appropriate.
- Delivery of Induction Training & role specific
- Creating and updating training materials such as (PMV’s) as required.
- Management of voice pick system and kit maintenance.
- Supporting new starters through their induction through the probationary programme.
- Ongoing Training Needs Analysis (TNA) related to training performance.
- Liaison with all business areas to ensure training requirements meet business needs.
The following experience is essential for the role:
- Outstanding & confident delivery of training.
- An open mind, willing to learn new ways of working and to remain approachable at all times.
- A consistent high performer with a good knowledge of all aspects of the operation.
- Competent in Outlook 365 and Excel Word and Power point.
- Ideally ILM level 2-3 team leading/leadership.
They are looking for:
- An individual, who works independently, is results driven, demonstrating tenacity, drive, and perseverance with the ability to deliver operational plans in a complex, highly demanding environment with accuracy and attention to detail.
- An individual with the ability to challenge existing processes in a positive way whilst building credibility and trust through experience and personal style.
- An individual with the capability to combine a short term, pragmatic focus with medium term planning.
- A resilient and enthusiastic individual who responds constructively to new ideas and inputs.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate one a one-to-one basis and to small groups of delegates.
- A dynamic individual who thrives on activity and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
There is the opportunity for part remote working with this role.
- Manual Handling
- Training Coaching
- Training Delivery
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'