Reporting to the Training Delivery Manager, the Training Delivery Coordinator will provide a shared administrative and training coordination service to the Northern Region Airlines Flight Operations Training team. They will be responsible for the day to day running of training functions as well as supporting the efficient running of the Gatwick training centre.
This opportunity is offered on a Fixed Term contract basis.
Our Airline Division is always a real hub of activity. This is the team that keeps our aircraft in the sky to get our customers to their dream locations. So what can you expect from a career in Airline with TUI? Well there is huge variety in the scope of departments and roles, from Customer Delivery to Flight Operations to Safety and Compliance, there’s so many directions your career could take and so many stakeholders to meet, learn from and work with along the way. On top of that we are the UK’s Best Leisure Airline, so what’s not to love?
How you will make an impact as Training Delivery Coordinator
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Working with the training management team to provide shared service to ensure the smooth and effective running of the department, you will be;
- Dealing with e-mail, telephone calls and other correspondence
- Arranging and co-ordinating training course delivery requirements and to effectively deliver the training programme and enable the efficient, compliant delivery of all Cabin Crew, Pilot and Third party training within the training centre
- Maintaining a database of all training lesson material, ensuring it is up to date
- Overseeing the provision of electronic and other training material to pilots and cabin crew
- Supporting the planning and functionality of room bookings and administration for crew training courses
- Working with and liaising with the Crew Records team to ensure aircrew are compliant
- Booking Outstation venues for cabin crew training courses in line with budget assumptions
- Maintaining a training equipment inventory and completing audits to ensure sufficient stock available, arranging necessary repairs
- Assisting with applications for temporary airside ID’s for new cabin crew
- Assisting the Cabin Crew Management team with the planning and processes for New Entrant training and the provision of Attestation
What you will bring to TUI as Training Delivery Coordinator
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- A successful administrator with great people skills
- An excellent team player who will be able to multi-task and prioritise accordingly
- Organised and resilient with the ability to work within a matrix management structure
- Excellent communicator, written and verbal with attention to detail
- IT literate with good skills in the use of the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Self-motivated, resilient and resourceful with the ability to be innovate and work collaboratively
- A logical thinker with the ability to generate ideas and alternatives
- A proven training record in coordinating aircrew training and an understanding of the aviation regulatory environment would be an advantage
TUI and you
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'