We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales & Customer Service Manager to join a small but perfectly formed team just off Junction 15 of the M1. The business have developed some software, called BookingsPlus, that helps schools and other community facilities raise additional revenue through hiring their facilities during the evenings and weekends. Bringing a much needed boost to their squeezed budgets.
My client pride themselves on customer service and willingness to go the extra mile for customers. You will be responsible for managing a customer service coordinator ensuring that the outputs are consistent and of high quality.
Sales and customer service is split into three parts:
- Looking after our existing customers
- Training new clients on the BookingsPlus software
- Answering sales enquiries from the website.
All training will be given for the role which doesn't require a great deal of background IT knowledge. The major requirement is that you should be passionate about people and helping them use the software to increase their income. Schools and community facilities are having a tough time financially at the moment and anything we can do to ease the pressure is greatly received.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Respond to enquiries / send quotations (phone and email)
- Online demos
- Build booking systems and websites for new clients - All training given
- Organise training for new clients
- Develop and execute an after sales plan
- Develop relationships with customers
- Gather and report customer information
- Identify opportunities to upsell to current clients
- Obtain feedback from customers
- Maintain referrals programme
- Regular newsletters to customers
- Understand competitor offerings
- Understand the market
- Cover for helpdesk
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills both verbal and written. Experience in a customer facing and relationship role, creativity and the confidence to share new ideas and previous experience of sales would be advantageous but not essential.
In return a basic salary of between £26,000 - £30,000 is on offer depending on experience. The package includes a non-contributory pension scheme, life assurance, private healthcare, travel insurance and discretionary bonus.
Hours of work are 9:00am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
This vacancy is being advertised by flatraterecruiting, the UK's leading Online Recruitment Agency. At flatraterecruiting we work differently to most recruiters, every time you apply to one of our vacancies, your CV goes through to the hiring manager to review. The hiring manager will then make the decision on your application and contact you directly.
By applying you are giving your consent for us to process your application and pass on your details to our client for review for this vacancy only.
- Respond to enquiries / send quotations (phone and email) Online demos Build booking systems and websites for new clients - All training given Organise
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"