I'm recruiting for a lovely company for a Training Course Coordinator, you will be liaising with clients and trainers regarding the delivery of a variety of training courses across the UK and dealing with all the administration relating to this.
Day to day duties will include:
- Being the 1st point of contact with clients and the training team, dealing with enquires regarding training courses and availability to trainers
- Scheduling trainers onto courses and booking venues, accommodation, travel etc. required
- Assist the trainers with the creation of training material, PowerPoint Presentations, Training Material, Delegate Packs training kit packs etc.
- Collate an attendee list for each course, check for any special dietary requests etc. and notify venues accordingly
- Complete purchase orders and record against each course, deal with incoming invoices and authorise payment
- Provide support to clients and trainers when required
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have strong administrative skills
- Are highly customer focused
- Have excellent communication and organisation skills
- Can work to deadlines, whilst maintaining a high standard of work
- Have excellent PC skills, particularly Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Administrative Support
- Client Services
- Organisational Skills
- Training Programme
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'