£22,000 plus (depending on experience)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to develop a brand new Training Coordinator role within a prestigious company in central Brighton.
This high-end business specialising in luxury goods are seeking a Training Coordinator to oversee the smooth running of their global training activities.
This is a genuinely fantastic opportunity to develop a brand new role in line with your skills and ability.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining databases
- Ensuring supplies and tester stock are available for training purposes
- Creating and updating training sheets and manuals
- Arranging training related travel
- Maintaining training records
- Managing and maintaining in-house training materials, facilities and equipment
- Overseeing the annual training schedule for the UK team and overseas markets
- Liaising with delegates or subsidiary contacts to ensure the smooth running of training
- Setting up rooms as required
Requirements for the role:
- Proven experience within a Training role or similar
- Must be highly organised, personable with an excellent communication skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programmes and Adobe Acrobat
- Proven ability to assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise tasks
In return you will receive a competitive pay rate/salary (this position will be offered on a temp to perm basis), work within a mutually flexible environment in beautiful, state of the art offices in a central Brighton location. Not to mention the chance to work for a leading, global, luxury brand
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'